Sunday, December 14, 2014

AAANNIIIIMMMAAATTIIIIOOONNNN = 3=

Oh it's good stuff, oh you KNOW it's good! You just jelly! What? Oh I should explain! =P
So I've been animating out the B\/^^#0L3 recently and it's been because I am now renting the one and only (and the legendary) Fl! What? you don't know what that is?? oh, Fl is Flash... I'm a  F L A S H  A N I M A T O R now, ok?
But yeah so using Flash has been great, I like using a mix of Frame-by-Frame and Tweening.
For dem noobies:
Frame by Frame is drawing every frame of the animation of scratch
and
Tweening is where the image moves from frame a to frame b, there are 3 types of tweens:
1. Classic tweens, these tweens only move (and sometimes rotate and fade) and they will instantly change to the next frame when they are in the right place
2. Shape tweens, these tweens are most likely the best (even though they're a f***ing PAIN!) because they morph the image as it moves, although when they morph incorectly you can either put in shape hints to fix it or cry and give up and tell shape tweens to go f*** themselves because they deserve it.
And lastly:
3. Motion tweens, I feel like nobody really uses motion tweens because they're very odd -- the way they work is by default they don't move, you have to give them locations to go to and what not. They're very customize-able but also a bit too much work =\

So that's my INFORMATIONOVERLOAD.fla over and done with.


Post Script: Also that 'World's first REAL hoverboard' kickstarter I'm a backer of is about to end -- I hope it all goes well

For those who have no idea wtf it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment